Offensive pick up lines, everybody seems to know at least a few of them and you are confused about how to use them or even if they should be used at all. What are they? Are they just jokes or can you really get a girl to go home with you if you use them? While most of the time offensive pick up lines are not advised, sometimes they can be used to pick up women. On the other hand, if you approach the wrong female, things could go south really quickly. Here are 15 offensive pick up lines that you may want to avoid when trying to pick up women.
1. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I’d put you between F and CK…
2. I’ve had so much to drink that you’re beginning to look good.
3. Hey baby, there’s a party in your mouth and everybody’s coming
4. Baby I want to wear you like a pair of sun glasses, one leg over each ear.
5. Baby I want to wear you like a pair of sun glasses, one leg over each ear.
6. I’ll bet you 100 bucks that you couldn’t get all your clothes off in 30 seconds.
7. If you think Chewbacca is hairy, wait till you see my Wookie.
8. Do you work in Subway? Because you’re giving me a foot long.
9. The word for the night is legs, lets go back to my room and spread the word.
10. You remind me of my big toe… because I’m going to bang you on every piece of furniture I own.
11. hey baby, that’s a nice shirt, can i talk you out of it!
12. I’m not normally so attracted to ugly girls before two in the morning
13. You’re gonna need a wheelchair after I’m done with you
14. Excuse me I lost my virginity can I have yours?
15. if your left leg was Xmas and your right one new years, could I visit you between the holidays?