This chocolate cupcake recipe are to die for and will your family and friends screaming for more.
1 cup Guinness
1 stick and 1 tablespoon of unsalted butter
2 cups dark brown sugar
3/4-cup sour cream
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
1-teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups of flour
2 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
1 stick of unsalted butter at room temperature
3 cups confectioners’ sugar
Bailey’s Irish Cream
Jameson’s Irish Whiskey
1. Put the stick of room-temperature butter in a large mixing bowl and beat at medium-to-high speed for a few minutes.
2. Add a few short glugs of Bailey’s and a tiny bit of Jameson’s and mix at a low speed.
3. Gradually spoon the confectioners’ sugar into the bowl, mixing on a low speed.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners.
2. Combine the Guinness and the butter, chopped into one-inch chunks, in a large saucepan and heat to melt the butter.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in the cocoa and sugar.
4. In a bowl, whisk the sour cream and the eggs and vanilla then add to the beer mixture.
5. Sift together the flour and baking soda, and fold in the batter.
6. Pour into muffin molds and bake or 25 minutes or until inserted cake tester comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes, remove them from the muffin tin and let them cool completely on a rack.