1. This impeccable arrangement of Lisa Frank stickers.
Welcome to the notebook of your dreams.
2. This brilliant Spice Girls-themed manicure.
3. These sparkly jelly heels paired with frilly socks, which are the perfect picture of ’90s spring fashion.
It’s like middle school graduation all over again.
4. This most perfect license plate.
5. This spot-on comparison of Rihanna’s Grammy dress and a Cupcake Doll.
A million times yes.
6. This still life of flavored lip balms. You can practically taste the perfection.
And it tastes like sugary watermelon.
7. This collection of Dr. Martens, all lined up in a row.
The doctor is IN.
8. This homemade Spice Girls cassette, an artifact that brings back all the feels.
9. This elegant trio of old-school Hard Candy nail polishes.
I’m missin’ you like candy.
10. This collection of perfectly preserved MoxieGirl catalogs.
Or “magalog”/”catazine,” because Moxie sold clothes but also had really cool articles.
11. This sheet music to “Quit Playing Games.”
Because forget learning Pachelbel’s Canon.
12. This artful arrangement of ’90s relics.
13. This Sanrio wallet, paired appropriately with a Rave frequent shopper card.
This could have literally been yours.
14. These almost-like-new graphic tees from the Limited Too.
15. This folded message, a reminder of the lost art of origami notes.
Will kids today even know its beauty?
16. This quartet of girly items, which reads like a vignette of 1997.
17. This absolute masterpiece and ode to the greatness of Cher Horowitz. And obviously your dream wallpaper.
Literally the Polaroid of perfection.
18. This selection of Baby-Sitters Club books, which should be glued together and hung on a wall, it’s so freakin’ good.
SAY HELLO TO YOUR FRIENDS.
19. This school portrait, which might just be the epitome of ’90s girl perfection.
Gwen for life. ’90s girls rule.