1. Jimmy Fallon staged another of his wonderful lip sync battles during a special Super Bowl edition of The Tonight Show in Phoenix.
Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart were guests on the show plugging their new film, Get Hard.
At the end of the show, the actors, plus Fallon, took part in arguably the greatest lip sync battle so far on the The Tonight Show.
2. Mainly because Ferrell went all out for his first number, Beyoncé’s “Drunk in Love”.
5. Other highlights from the battle included Hart’s version of “All of Me” by John Legend.
6. And Fallon bringing out surprise guest, Drew Barrymore, for his cover of “(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life”.
7. Hart then brought the show to an end with a rousing version of Super Bowl performer Katy Perry’s “Roar”.
Unsurprisingly the video of the epic performances has spread across the internet after being uploaded to YouTube by The Tonight Show.