1. Community — the canceled, uncanceled cult hit from fired, unfired creator Dan Harmon is finally coming back. Just not to television.
With legions of fans taking to social media to push for their fabled #SixSeasonsAndAMovie, Community is closer than ever to reaching that promised land. The sixth season of Community is set to debut March 17, 2015 with back-to-back episodes airing exclusively on Yahoo’s new on-demand streaming platform, Yahoo! Screen.
4. Here’s what the cast of Community would look like…if they were in black and white.
5. RIGHT??? Here they are side-by-side for comparison.
The original is on the left. That just leaves the black-and-white version (on the right).
6. Check it out—you can even watch the transformation in realtime.
Now you see them… Now you see them in black-and-white!
7. Has your brain recovered yet? Not so fast — here’s what the cast of Community looks like upside-down.
Talk about a show doing a 180°.
8. Now let’s slap some Disney Princesses on there.
Holy $ #&%.
9. Nice, nice. Also all of their faces should be the Fearful emoji.
Oh my god this is turning out great.
10. TIME TO ADD THE WINDOWS SCREENSAVER PIPES